Setting up a mlm website in order to bring business into your MLM company is an essential step in the present day. Even from watching advertisements on television or picking up a magazine you can see that, alongside the bullet-point information in the ads, there is almost invariably a URL for your mlm website. The Internet is a serious business tool for the biggest companies, and the smaller companies use it too as it is often cheaper and more effective than going ahead with simple old fashioned business practices. Advertising, for one thing, costs a lot more in print and in public than it does online.
A good company website, then, can be the difference between your business sinking and swimming. There are certain things that can turn a potential customer off a company just from a short view of a website. These are simple things, but they can cost you big money if you allow them to.
Below Are 10 MLM Website No No's For You To Avoid
- Duplicate Content – Never copy and paste the content from other websites or sources. It can cosue serious troubles with search engine rankings. Also be ready to face legal actions from the actual owners.
- No Clear Message – Have a clear message for your site visitors. Explain what your site is all about and your visitors can benefit from the use of your information, products and services.
- Bad Content/Poor Writing – Always create content that is relevant to your audience. Your content should be well written and grammatically correct.
- All Caps Content – All Caps content is harder to read. It creates a rectangular form which is hard on our eyes ( and brain ). We read words by shape not by individual letters and choosing all caps gives the appearance that you are shouting at your readers.
- Make Sure that you have no broken links and that your links take your readers to pages that are pertinent to the the subject at hand.
- Keyword stuffing. The search engines have gotten smarter and this will cause your site to be penalized.
- Avoid long chunks of text. The attention spans of internet surfers is shorter than that of book readers so break your content into short, meaningful paragraphs and use proper headlines and sub-headlines.
- Having No Call to Action – What is the objective of your site? Lead generation? Direct Sales? Whatever your object is, drive them to that action by placing appropriate Calls to Action buttons and phrases.
- Poor use of images – The wrong image, the wrong size, the wrong placement – these are just three things that can make a potential customer's mind wander. And if you let their mind wander, it may just wander all the way over to one of your rivals.
- Personal Twitter/Facebook Feed – Do Not show your personal social media feeds on your professional site.
Wishing You Peace, Abundance and Prosperity,
Did you find value in this post??? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you could leave me a comment below and share via Social Media…
Are you ready to move forward and achieve success within your business??? … The answer is obviously YES!!!… Right???
Get started today with a risk free 10 day trial for ONLY $10 … Click the ACCESS button for the FREE 19 min video below and I look forward to seeing you on the inside as a part of my growing team!!!