5 Do's Of Online Network Marketing
1. Focus on Your Audience
The first thing that you to do is to figure out is who your target audience is. Who, specifically, could benefit from your products and your business? And no, the answer is not “everyone”.
If you can zero in on one specific audience, then you can focus on them. Find out what their needs and desires are, what problems are they struggling with that your products or business solves? Find those problems and solve them.
And here's a hint to keep in mind when you're posting on social media: If you are ending your videos or posts with an opportunity link or telling people to “join you”, then you are not focusing on them.
Once you know who your target market is who would essentially benefit from your products, then you are all set to…
2. Lead With Value
Start by solving problems. When you start solving problems that your target market is having, then you will build trust and authority with that audience. And you know what? People are more likely to buy from people that they know, like and trust.
This is how you build relationships with your prospects online.
So before you start selling, make a list of topics, problems, and trainings that line up with the products or service that you sell and provide valuable education first.
As you do this, your audience will come to see you as a trusted authority and they will be much, much more likely to do business with you.
This method of leading with value will also make you stand out above the noise of everyone just trying to sell products and pitch their business.
3. DO Mix Up Your Content (Content, Relationship, Promotion)
There are three types of posts that you should be making on the various platforms that you use.
- Content Posts
- Relationship posts
- Promotional posts
- Content Posts are your “How to” advices and tips in relation to your business. So for example you’re promoting a skin-care or healthcare product then you should be writing articles about “X Ways How to Have Brighter Skin” or “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Glutathione”. These types of articles establish your authority as a leader, expert- someone to trust regarding your products.
- Relationship Posts are articles about YOU. This could be something you’re personally excited about, a success story, a rant, a life event, etc. These posts may seem very random but they serve the purpose of creating more REAL connection with your audience. This builds up your relationship with them because they see your life outside the business. They get to see you as a person.
- Lastly, Promotional Posts are where you will be featuring the benefits of your business opportunity or your products. This is where you’ll “cash-in” on the relationship you’ve built.
4. DO Share Other People’s Content
Writing all of your own content can get really tiring. So a quick fix for that is to repost, share or just comment on other people’s existing content! So aside from saving time, you also get to demonstrate to your viewer that you are well-informed of other people’s work in the industry as well.
5. Engage with Your Audience.
The whole point of social media is to be social. As a network marketer who is interested in building your business and brand online you should spend time each and everyday to build relationships with your audience. Like their posts, Make comments. Wish them a happy birthday. Thank them for commenting and liking your posts. Remember people really generally don't visit social media sites to be sold stuff. They are there to be social, to be entertained and to be informed. You should make a conscious
effort to engage with your audience everyday
So There You Have it, 10 Do's and Don'ts of Online Network Marketing.
Wishing You Abundant Health, Wealth and Peace